Tuesday, May 9, 2017

My most recent drawings



Hi everyone here are some of my most recent drawings: 



Here is a drawing I did of the Lady of The Lake from King Arthur. 





This drawing I call The Warning at the Ball, 
Annabelle and The Master of Disguise are in this scene 
I'm not sure if this is going to happen in  my mystery series yet  





The Master of Disguise  at the masked ball, 
I had fun drawing her dress and mask. 



Florence and  Humphrey from one of my 
favorite mystery BBC TV shows, Death In Paradise. 


This is my first time drawing a cat realistically and I think it turned out well...
this is a drawing of Bob from A street cat named bob 

-----------------------


I hope you liked the drawings 

-Quinley 

Which one is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. I love all of them, but my favorite is Bob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was fun to draw Bob, by the way I recommend the movie.

      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Oh wooow. I love them all!!! That first one though <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , it's awesome to know you like them!:)

      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. I love them all, but THAT CAT! SO. GOOD. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was fun to draw!:)

      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.