Tuesday, October 11, 2016

more of my drawings


first off Blondie Lockes daughter of Goldilocks (From ever after high)



a scene from sleeping beauty




the cyborg again 

Jessica Hood from my retelling of little red riding hood

Arwen from Lord of the rings  "I would rather share one lifetime with you, then face all ages of this world alone" -Arwen , Lord of the rings


Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean 


Which drawing is your favorite? I would love to hear from you in the comments!:) 



-Quinley

2 comments:

  1. My favorite drawing is the Jessica Hood one. She looks very stylish, and I'm dying to know what she's hiding behind her back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jason. I will post the story of Jessica Hood soon once I edit it.

      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.