Thursday, November 3, 2022

I Left No Ring With Her | A Performance from Twelfth Night


Greetings Travelers, 

I filmed a Shakespearian soliloquy, this time from Twelfth Night, another one of my favorite Shakespeare plays. I've been working on it for a while, and I finally got around to recording it. 
I hope you enjoy it: 


Since I have been exploring this soliloquy for a while, I really thought about Viola's character and what she must be thinking in this situation. Such as, whether the words she is saying are communicated exactly as they are written, or whether Viola has a different perspective on the matter than she is letting on. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a favorite Shakespearian Comedy? Do you have a favorite character or monologue from Twelfth Night
-Quinley 

10 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I like the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good soliloquy! I'm more of a fan of Shakespeare's tragedies than his comedies -- Hamlet, Richard III and Macbeth are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debra. :) His tragedies are awesome too. Hamlet is also one of my favorites.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. That is amazing and very well done :-D You have so much talent :-D

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.