Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Watercolor Paintings and Pencil Sketches

 

Hi everyone,

 I have two acting videos that I am in the middle of editing, which I hope to post sometime soon. In the meantime, since editing for those kinds of things takes so long (and since some of the footage got messed up), I am going to present for you my most recent drawings instead: 

A water color painting of Merricat from We've Always Lived in the Castle
I really like how her hair turned out. 

I had intended to turn this drawing of Phoenix into a water-color painting, however, I really liked how it turned out as a pencil sketch so I didn't want to paint it and mess it up. 

 I was thinking it would be neat to paint it digitally in the future.

I am not going to give out all the information for this yet (because this is something for a gothic story that I am plotting at the moment), but I used this doodle as a way to illustrate my character, Matilda's point of view. This doodle shows what happened in the story from her perspective, at least at the moment what I know of it. 


And this follows the same theme. But this time illustrating her brother, Felix's point of view. 


A painting of Chirara, I really like how it turned out, especially her hair. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which sketch or painting is your favorite? And would you like to see me digitally paint my drawing of Phoenix? 

-Quinley  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are all gorgeous. I think the one of Chirara is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, McKayla. :) Chirara was fun to draw.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.