Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving drawings




Hi everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!
 I hope you are having a happy Thanksgiving, 
and to celebrate here are some drawings: 

A turkey drawing, I had to look at pictures of real turkeys in order to draw it. 
A pilgrim girl, The clothes that everyone pictures pilgrims wearing are these clothes, 
but actually pilgrims only wore these black and white clothes on Sundays. On other days 
they wore normal clothes. 
A drawing of a cooked turkey, I also had to look at pictures of turkeys for this one, too. 

A Native American girl, I like her hair.
A pilgrim boy. 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? And are you having a good Thanksgiving? 

Love, 
-Quinley

8 comments:

  1. The pilgrim girl is my favorite. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Catherine
    catherinearebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. I love the Indian girl! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician!:) I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Lovely drawings Quinley! I especially love the Native American girl one ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah!:) I enjoyed drawing her, also I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Popping in here to say happy thanksgiving! I'm fond of the turkey drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.