Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Interviewing my characters 1#



Hello everyone, so today I will be interviewing my characters from Tess's story...  (there will also be two other interviews, That I will post soon) 

So I give a welcome to, the characters , Tess, Robin, Inny, Silena, and Thistle! and The Villain (who will not give out their name just yet...).  Today I will be interviewing this side of the quest... 


Tess: So...I was wondering why you turned me into a-- 

Me: Tess don't spoil the story

Tess: sorry...

Me: Now anyway...What's your Goal in this quest

Tess: I actually don't know... I'm not really a big part of the story, I really am just a tag along character-

Inny: *nudges Tess* Then why was the story named after you?

Tess: Wait it is? how did I not know?

Silena: My Goal is to see the outside world  and defend my kingdom...

Inny: Well...Being Half Hag Half Human , I tend to be misunderstood. I want people to understand me for who I am, and not what they think I am.

Robin: Well My Goal is...I haven't really figured it out fully , I will decide as the quest goes on... But I want to defend our world against evil of course..

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Thistle: I would prefer to keep my goal to myself...

The Villain: *Evil Laughter* My Goal is take over your world... But my personal Goal will only be revealed by the end of the book...

Audience: *Boos and Hisses*

The Villain: *stands up* toads with you all

Me: No casting spells, please...

The Villain: *sits down in her seat* fine

Me: *Pages through cards* Ha...found it. Do you have a favorite book?

Tess: I do, King Arthur and the Knights of the round table , oh and...
*a few minutes later*

Me: Thank you, Tess.. I love those books too..

Silena: Well...for books, I don't know. Do Ballads count?

Robin: Umm...I don't really know, I do quests I don't have time to read...

Inny: What he said

Thistle: I like to read, I don't really have a favorite book though

The Villain: I read spell books...That's how I did you-know-what...

Audience: *The elves and faeries in the audience boo and hiss*

Me: T-Thank you, now anyway next question... Do you have any Hobbies outside of questing?

Tess: Reading... I like to escape into the book, have a adventure there

Silena: Hmm...Well swordplay, archery...But those both go in with Questing..

Robin: Uhh... That's a hard one...umm...horse back riding?

Inny: not...really

Thistle: umm...that's a hard one

The Villain: hmm...should I spoil the story, and say--

Me: No!

The Villain: Bother....

Me: Our last question for today... *pages through papers* found it. What's your favorite animal?

The villain: That's the Last Question!! I'm leaving *disappears in a flash of red light*

Tess: well...thank goodness. I may say I like White Squirrel Foxes 

Inny: Well..I like talking horses

Robin: Me too!

Silena: Umm...birds maybe...

Thistle: hmmm...I guess butterflies

Me: Thank you, that's all we have for now. See you next time!

------------------------------

Hope you liked the Interview! Feel free to comment below!:) 

-Quinley  


                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.