Tuesday, November 15, 2016

character drawings and concepts



Hi everyone, you probably remember my other post

were I talked about november novel writing , and other things like that. 

well I thought I would share some more of my drawings 


                               first here Is a dryad character once again this character has no name ,
                               but I hope to find her a name soon. she might be a adventurer in a story.

heres a close up , of her. 
In this drawing I had fun coloring her in with markers. 



though this one is upside down , this is 
the Short's general store, which
will be probably mentioned in the second book. 


Next Midnight a girl who can change into a cat (or a cat who can turn into a girl). 
she's in a part 1 part 2 story that I'm writing. 




-----------------

Which drawing is  your favorite? 
are you excited to see what stories these characters will show up in? 

-Quinley 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.