Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Character Q&A (part 2): Phoenix Answers Your Questions

                                                              Click here to read part one 

 This took me a long time to make, because Premiere decided to have an error, then I finally fixed it and then another error popped up and I spent time fixing it. But, now I have finally finished it. So, I hope you enjoy it: 


For those who don't know, Phoenix is one of the many main characters in an ensemble story. Unlike Annabelle who is the main character, Phoenix is one of many characters who each share the spotlight at different points throughout the novels. I haven't really introduced the other characters yet. But, you did get a sneak peek as to who one of the main characters is (i.e. Veraly) in this video. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  If you could dye your hair any color, what color would you dye it? And what is your favorite place in nature? 

-Quinley 

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a lot of fun developing Phoenix as a character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun video!

    So... hair dye. I almost missed your question at the end :) I'd go with... black maybe? Or maybe green IDK. As for nature, maybe a forest (like Mirkwood) but I like the ocean too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not want to dye my hair because I like it the way it is. ❤️🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a fun character, love that you have two different ones interacting.

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.