Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day Drawings


Hi everyone,
 I hope you are having a Happy Valentine's Day!:) 

Here are the drawings: 




I really like how this one turned out! 
I like the details in it, especially the heart. 


I like how her dress turned out. 


This is a drawing of Eros (aka Cupid), 
the god of love, and son of Aphrodite. 
A drawing of a heart, I really like the details. 


This is a my version of the Birth of Venus. 
I think it turned out well, and I like the way her hair looks. 

------------------------------------------------ 
Which drawing is your favorite? And I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day, 

Love,
Quinley 

10 comments:

  1. These are lovely drawings! The hearts and flowers were my favorite part (especially in the first one!). You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I enjoyed drawing them.
      I hope you had a Happy Valentine’s Day!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. These are all so beautiful! I like how you drew The Birth of Venus. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Gray!:) I enjoyed drawing the Birth of Venus.
      I hope you had a Happy Valentine’s Day!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love that last one. <3 That and the first one are probably my favourites. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Jane!:) I enjoyed drawing them.
      I hope you had a Happy Valentine’s Day!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Awesome drawings Quinley! The heart looks super cool ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Sarah!:) I enjoyed drawing it.
      I hope you had a Happy Valentine’s Day!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day, Quinley! I love the Birth of Venus one. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician!:) I enjoyed drawing it.
      I hope you have a Happy Valentine’s Day!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.