Friday, November 5, 2021

I Need YOUR QUESTIONS About My Novel!

 Greetings Travelers, 

So that my post about The Mystery of the Body Thief this NaNoWrimo is not a repetition of what I have said before, I will be answering your questions about it in an upcoming blog post. Here are some examples of questions you might want to ask: questions about the characters themselves, the story, the setting (as I am world-building it), my inspiration behind the novel, my writing progress, or even fun questions, like if my novel was a movie who I would cast to play the characters? 

 If you don't know what The Mystery of the Body Thief is about, here is a quick synopsis and a link to my most recent post about it: 

Horatio wakes up from being in a coma, but he doesn't remember anything that happened before he fell into unconsciousness. All that he remembers is a name, "Annabelle!" 

Also... Detective Inspector Time finds himself having to solve a case without Lady Annabelle.
Murders have been happening throughout many different kingdoms, and no one knows who exactly is behind it all. 

You can either ask the questions you have about it down in the comments down below, or ask it in this Google form (I will be mentioning who left the questions hence the name and blog part of the form, but if you would like to be Anonymous, you can just enter "Anonymous" and entering your blog is optional (since not everyone has one)): 

-Quinley 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh my first question is- who is Annabelle? Kinda obvious I know lol, but she seems to be key. Also Inspector Time- I'm wondering if his name means anything (like time travel or something) or if that's just his name.

    The fact that murders are happening in multiple kingdoms is intriguing too. that makes me wonder if Time and Lady Annabelle are part of some far flung agency or detective group, or ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Greg above, the "murders happening in multiple kingdoms" premise intrigues me. I assume that you meant different worlds (like human world, elf world, fairy world, etc.)...or did you literally mean "kingdoms"? I know the right word for "worlds" would be "realms", but it still got me wondering.

    Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I submitted the quiz about your new story!!! Do you see it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many kingdoms are there? What lies beyond their borders I wonder??

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.