Saturday, November 4, 2017

November Drawings!


Hi Everyone,
It's November!:) And I will be back to my normal posting schedule (Just wanted to let you know, because I did post a lot more than I usually do in October).


A drawing of Annabelle from my novel: The Mystery of The Stolen Crown. 
I like how her hair and crown turned out. 



Veronica, one of the detectives in my novel. 
Bess from The Highwayman one of my favorite poems (and songs).


I haven't quite figured out who he is yet, 
he reminds me a little of Robin Hood. 


A character from the Colonial era. 
I like the way her dress turned out.
A girl with Rainbow hair, I really like how it turned out.
The girl from the colonial era, she might dress up as a boy sometime in her story.

---------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the drawings. 
Which drawing is your favorite? And what is your favorite Time Period? 

Love
Quinley 
P.S. I will respond to the comments from my last drawing post, soon. 

8 comments:

  1. Ahh! Can I say all of them??

    (Time period: between middle ages and Edwardian Times)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) And, yes, you may.
      (Awesome time periods, I love the Edwardian times and the Middle Ages, too!)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. The last one has to be my favorite, but I really like the second to first one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gray!:) I’m glad you liked them.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. AWESOME drawings, Quinley! :-D I love the colonial girls and Bess. The Highwayman is a great poem\song. XD My personal favorite time period is either the 1900-1950's or the Early Medieval times. (I also really like the 1700's.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician!:) I enjoyed drawing them, and the 1950s and the Medieval times are awesome!
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Ack, I love all of these so much :D Such pretty colours and the expressions are great ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah!:) I had a fun time drawing them.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.