Saturday, November 12, 2016

November Novel writing!! (and other fall things)

Hi everyone, it's November so that means....

November Novel Writing!
(a photo I took)


















So far I have 5,294 words I need to get to 15,000.   

now changed to 13000. 

I have been writing a lot recently (and annoying my characters) , but don't worry I still will be posting, if I can. 


mostly I have been writing and writing, and more writing. 

I have many words on my word count right now, and am very excited to finish my novel. 


-----


for reading I'm reading Inkheart by cornelia funke it's very good so far. the story is very interesting and complex. The characters are very interesting and have very interesting characteristics. I also love that the characters talk about books. 

------


I have been drawing and plotting out characters whenever I have the time. 


Here is actually one of my designs of the villain (who currently has no name) 



and here is a close up of her face. She was fun to draw. 



That's all for now, 

Quinley 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.